Things to know before applying:
- Answer all questions on the application form.
- The head of household must sign and date the application form.
- Add all household members to the application.
- Where indicated on the application, the questions apply to all members of the family listed on the application.
- If you do not understand a question, please ask your housing representative.
- If changes occur after the submission of this application, you must inform the Housing Authority in writing within 10 business days of the change.
- Be advised that the PHA will conduct criminal background checks and sex-offender registration checks on all adult household members.
- You will be required to submit personal identifiable and income information at an intake/eligibility appointment.
- Completing an application does not guarantee assistance.
- Once your application is submitted you will be placed on the waiting list.
- When you name reaches the top of the list you will be scheduled an intake/eligibility appointment.
- Wait list positions are subject to change.
Vermilion Housing Authority is an Equal Housing Opportunity Agency.
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the housing authority.
Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code, states that a person who knowingly and willingly makes false or fraudulent statements to any Department or Agency of the U.S. or the Department of Housing and Urban Development is guilty of a felony and subject to jail, fees, and fines.